The faculty and staff at Meredith-Dunn School is a team of highly-skilled, dedicated individuals with:
- a commitment to helping students with learning differences understand their strengths, as well as their challenges;
- a dedication to delving deep into a student’s challenges to understand how to teach in a manner in which that students learns;
- a knowledge of multiple teaching techniques and approaches that can address a complicated learning profile;
- a big heart, a nurturing demeanor, and an understanding that children want to succeed, and if they don’t feel safe enough to learn, they cannot succeed.
Currently, Meredith-Dunn School has a staff of 54 professionals working daily with 209 students. Our staff includes:
- 18 classroom teachers who are fully certified educators, and 100% have Masters in Education degrees
- Teaching assistants in classrooms – a few of which are certified teachers themselves
- two Speech & Language Pathologists
- access to Occupational Therapy
- two Art Therapists/Counselors
- a Social/Cognition Therapist
And because we believe in providing for the whole child, we also offer
- a Fine Arts Program, which includes art, music, performances
- Technology classes & clubs
- A variety of sport teams, yoga, Girls on the Run
- Many extracurricular activities including chess club, lego club, bowling, glee club and many more!
Let us introduce you to Meredith-Dunn School’s administration and leadership team. Please follow this link to view their information.
At Meredith-Dunn School, we say that we are “Where hearts and minds connect”…we are committed to that!